- Contains sizes 1 through 5 in a vinyl storage pouch
- unscrews ruined screws and bolts without damaging threads
- Unscrews ruined screws without damaging threads
- Unique design allows both left and right-handed turning
- Integrated center punch pin for precision work
- Dual-edge engagement with the screw for secure grip
Located in Viernau, Germany, RENNSTEIG is a manufacturer of high quality screw extractors, cold chisels, punches, as well as cutting, crimping and stripping tools.
The company name RENNSTEIG derives from the name of the Rennsteig hiking trail, located through the Thuringian Highlands in Germany. The trail is known as one of Germany's most popular attractions for both tourists and hikers.
Much like the foot trails of the Thuringian Highlands, RENNSTEIG hand tools have also gained plenty of appreciation and recognition through its long tradition of innovative hand tool development and manufacturing of exceptionally dynamic, high quality hand tools.