- Ratcheting Tube Cutters cut quickly and precisely through copper, brass, stainless steel, aluminum, plastic tubing, thinwall PVC and CPVC
- Made from a aluminum-zinc alloy, rynite 530 and 545
- Tthe small size, light weight and thin profile of the RATCH-CUT, coupled with its ratcheting mechanism allows for working in very tight places
- Durable replacement cutting wheels available
- RC1125 are excellent for HVAC, plumbing, electrical, marine, etc.
Small size, light weight and thin profile of the Ratch-Cut, coupled with its automatic ratcheting mechanism allows working in very tight spaces, such as pipes against walls or ceilings, in concrete holes, under sinks, in tight engine compartments, etc. Cuts quickly and precisely through copper, brass, stainless steel, aluminum, plastic tubing etc. The Automatic Cutter only needs to be tightened once - as the tool rotates and cuts, the spring mechanism applies more pressure to the blade, allowing easier cutting