- One tool restores inch or metric, right hand or left hand fastener threads
- Floating cutters are self-adjusting to any pitch and size within range
- No need for calibration or identifying thread type
- Automatically chases good thread sections to repair the damaged parts
- Nylon pads available to avoid marring softer metals
Introducing a solution to one of the most common and frustrating reoccurring problems in working with fasteners Stripped and damaged threads.
NES THREAD REPAIR specializes in repairing both external and internal damaged threads, replacing hundreds of taps and dies. No need for calibration, and repairs standard or metric threads.
The outstanding innovation of these hand tools was recognized and received an Editors Choice Award from ѐopular Mechanics in 2010. The award was given for outstanding achievement in new product design and innovation.