- External, Internal and Combination Thread Repair Sets from NES
- One hand tool restores Inch or Metric, RH or LH fastener threads
- Self-adjusting to any pitch and size within range
- no need for calibration or identifying fastener thread type
- Automatically chases good thread sections to repair the damaged parts
- Hardened cutting blades (HSS)
- Cutters will remove some burrs and “rust bunnies”
- Nylon pads available to avoid marring softer metals or plastics
- Replacement blades also available
Introducing a solution to one of the most common and frustrating reoccurring problems in working with fasteners Stripped and damaged threads.
NES THREAD REPAIR specializes in repairing both external and internal damaged threads. No need for calibration, and repairs standard or metric threads.
The outstanding innovation of these hand tools was recognized and received an Editors Choice Award from Popular Mechanics in 2010. The award was given for outstanding achievement in new product design and innovation.