- External, Internal and Combination Thread Repair Sets from NES replace a huge array of taps and dies for cheaper, faster maintenance
- one hand tool restores Inch or Metric, RH or LH fastener threads
- self-adjusting to any pitch and size within range
- no need for calibration or identifying fastener thread type
- automatically chases good thread sections to repair the
- hardened cutting blades (HSS)
- cutters will remove some burrs and “rust bunnies”
- nylon pads available to avoid marring softer metals or plastics
- replacement blades also available
Introducing a solution to one of the most common and frustrating reoccurring problems in working with fasteners Stripped and damaged threads.
NES THREAD REPAIR specializes in repairing both external and internal damaged threads, replacing hundreds of taps and dies. No need for calibration, and repairs standard or metric threads.
The outstanding innovation of these hand tools was recognized and received an Editors Choice Award from ѐopular Mechanics in 2010. The award was given for outstanding achievement in new product design and innovation.