- Slim profile allows access into difficult places
- Straight line motion of mobile jaw allows offset clamping
- "T" jaws for clamping 2 sheet metal pieces of equal thickness at 90°
- One-handed push button release system
- Eco-friendly epoxy resin-coated handles are 10x more corrosion-resistant than nickel-plated handles
GRIP-ON is known as the manufacturer of the largest range of locking tools worldwide. Manufactured in Spain, GRIP-ON uses the most sophisticated and modern machinery and tooling, mostly designed and produced in-house, to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
Their innovative and unique locking tools include pliers for general use and the automotive industry as well as high-quality clamps for welding applications. The pliers and clamps are finished have a epoxy resin coating that is ten times more resistant to corrosion than traditional nickel plating. The epoxy resin is also significantly more eco-friendly, as the processes involved with nickel plating can be harmful to the environment.