- Special soft coating in handle area for greater comfort
- Axle of lower arm is extended for better comfort
- Cutting length is 5.1/2"
- BR2131 perfect contoured cut for precise trimming and shaping
- Single bow design has angled blades for greater user control and comfort
- Cutting blade length is 5.1/2"
- Made from high-quality tool steel
Founded in 1918, BERGER is one of Germanys leading manufacturers of cutting tools for gardening, orchard and vineyards, florists, forestry and engineering.
Generations of quality manufacturing, as well as innovative and detailed improvements, allows BERGER to continuously offer superior quality cutting tools with outstanding comfort and safety.
Convinced that quality and sustainability are the benchmarks for the future, BERGER continues to manufacture by utilizing high-grade steels to sustain the advanced cutting performance and longevity of their product line for future generations.